Thursday 16 October 2014

"Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers and me."


It's been a busy couple of weeks for us with both my daughters birthdays within a fortnight of each other! My eldest turned 8 and I still find that hard to digest! This year she was allowed to have a big party as last year I had a 2 week old (and I'm definitely no way close to being that organised!). The theme was Rainbow and the weather was nice to us, allowing fun times of rainbow mummy wrapping, croquet and tye dying. 


For the dress I used this pattern by Ellie Mae Designs and found the rainbow teardrop fabric from Spotlight. It was a great pattern to use but it did end up quite large, but that's solely due to me thinking that (for once) I would trust my sizing instincts and not make the size 4 for my 8 year old (surely!) and only go one size down with the 6. Well yep, I should have listened to the pattern and made that size 4! But hey, she's only got to grow! 


For the Ears!
Kermit: The Rainbow Connection

No comments:

Post a Comment